Providers Online Resources
Eligibility, Claims, & Benefit Inquiry
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process of filing claims electronically?Please refer to the members ID card for EDI filing information.
What are your requirements for ICD-10?All claims for dates of service on or after October 1, 2015 must be submitted with a valid ICD-10 code; ICD-9 codes will no longer be accepted for these dates of service.
Are ICD-10 diagnosis codes required on Dental claims for dates of service on or after 10/1/2015?No.
Need to call us?
If you are a provider and need further assistance, you can leave a voice mail for our Customer Service Department. Please refer to the member's ID card for the appropriate phone number. Please include the necessary information listed below in your voice mail to allow one of our team members to return your call.
- Audit Number from our Website or Automated System
- Your Name
- Your Phone number where you can be reached
- The Provider Name
- The Provider Tax ID
- Subscriber’s Group Number
- Subscriber’s Name
- Subscriber’s Social Security Number
- The Patient’s Name
- Patient’s Date of Birth
- An explanation of the information you are looking for. If you are looking for Claim Status then we will also need the Date of Service and the Billed Amount.