Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.

Hidden Header
Important Notice
Due to the current circumstances, for your safety as well as that of our employees, our customer walk-in area will be closed until further notice. Please call our customer services lines for assistance or log-in to the Portal.
Debido a las circunstancias actuales, por su seguridad y la seguridad de nuestros empleados, nuestra área de atención al cliente estará cerrada hasta nuevo aviso. Llame a nuestras líneas de servicio al cliente para asistencia o inicie sesión en el Portal
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Where do I get my 1095-B forms?
    To access your 1095-B Tax form, please login or register here.
    Where do I get my forms?
    Log into ssaportal and click on the "My Documents" application then click on the the "My Forms" tab.
    How do I change my address?
    Log into ssaportal and click on the "My Account" application then click on the the "Change Address" button.
    How do I find a doctor for my Health and Welfare plan?
    Click on the "Members" tab then choose your group. You will then see "Health Provider Links".
  • Who is Southwest Service Administrators?
  • As an independent Third Party Administrator "TPA" specializing in labor-management, Taft-Hartley Fund Administration, we are pleased to provide our SSAPortal offering access 24/7 for:

    • Member Online Assistance
    • Provider Online Assistance
    • Trustee Online Assistance