- Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I get my forms?-Log into ssaportal and click on the "My Documents" application then click on the the "My Forms" tab.
How do I change my address?-Log into ssaportal and click on the "My Account" application then click on the the "Change Address" button.
How do I find a doctor for my Health and Welfare plan?-Click on the "Members" tab then choose your group. You will then see "Health Provider Links".
- IMPORTANT NOTICE OF PLAN MERGER
Effective July 1, 2015, the New Mexico UFCW Union's and Employers' Health and Welfare Trust Fund is merging into the UFCW and Employers AZ Health and Welfare Trust Fund. On behalf of SW Service Administrators, we welcome the Local 1564 Participants and their family members into the UFCW & AZ Health & Welfare Trust Fund.
See the Participant Notice here.
- Who is Southwest Service Administrators?
As an independent Third Party Administrator "TPA" specializing in labor-management, Taft-Hartley Fund Administration, we are pleased to provide our SSAPortal offering access 24/7 for:
- Member Online Assistance
- Provider Online Assistance
- Trustee Online Assistance
- 2400 West Dunlap Avenue, Suite 250
- Phoenix, Arizona 85021
- 800-474-3485 Toll Free
- 602-249-3795 Fax
- Business Hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
- Walk-In Hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
- 2300 Buena Vista SE suite 127
- Albuquerque, NM 87106
- 800-432-6636 Toll Free
- 505-266-9358 Fax
- Telephone Business Hours Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
- Walk-In Hours Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm