- Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I get my forms?-Log into ssaportal and click on the "My Documents" application then click on the the "My Forms" tab.
How do I change my address?-Log into ssaportal and click on the "My Account" application then click on the the "Change Address" button.
How do I find a doctor for my Health and Welfare plan?-Click on the "Members" tab then choose your group. You will then see "Health Provider Links".
- Special Announcement!
We are pleased to announce that William T McDonough will be our new CEO & President.
Bill was President of UFCW Local 99 for many years and subsequently promoted to Director of Collective Bargaining with the UFCW International Union. Bill has recently retired from that position and is looking forward to leading our Company starting November 3rd.
Bill brings a wealth of Taft-Hartley Trust Fund management and knowledge, leadership and expertise to Southwest Service Administrators.
See the press release here.
- Who is Southwest Service Administrators?
As an independent Third Party Administrator "TPA" specializing in labor-management, Taft-Hartley Fund Administration, we are pleased to provide our SSAPortal offering access 24/7 for:
- Member Online Assistance
- Provider Online Assistance
- Trustee Online Assistance
- 2400 West Dunlap Avenue, Suite 250
- Phoenix, Arizona 85021
- 800-474-3485 Toll Free
- 602-249-3795 Fax
- Business Hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:00pm
- Walk-In Hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
- 2300 Buena Vista SE suite 127
- Albuquerque, NM 87106
- 800-432-6636 Toll Free
- 505-266-9358 Fax
- Telephone Business Hours Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
- Walk-In Hours Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm